It’s our pleasure that you have our product!
This IP extender extends HDMI signal up to 120m with a CAT6 cable, and support 1080P@60HZ.
It breaks the limit of transmission distance of HDMI cable, and less cost.With standard TCP/IP protocol through local area network (LAN), high-definition audio and video equipment, can your DVD, player, computer equipment, such as HDMI HD video use CAT5E / 6 cable transmission, furthest distance of up to 120 meters. Meanwhile, it is convenient to adopt point to point, point to multipoint, cascade way transmission HDMI hd audio and video signals. This company’s products provide solution to the following applications:such as Places with limitation for noise, transmission distance and safety data center control, information distribution, the conference room presentation and teaching environment and corporate training places.
1. Insert one end of the fisrt HDMI cable to the port with HDMI signal output of blu-ray player or laptop etc. And another end to “HDMI IN” port of the sender.
2. Connect the “HDMI OUT” port on the receiver to a monitor or a TV;
3. Connect the sender and the receiver with a CAT5e/CAT6e;
4. Connect the power supply respectively insert to the “DC 5V-24V” port of the sender and the receiver.
5. Connect the IR sender to the extender sender, IR receiver to the extender receiver.
1. Single CAT cable, support CAT5/5e/6 cable
2. Support 1080P@60Hz, 120m with CAT6 cable
3. Support unlimited extension function and splitting function with router etc.
4. With IR cyling function
5. Good compatibility, suitable for all kinds of projects.