Guangzhou DTECH Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd, established in 2000, is a professional audio & video manufacturer which is focused on research, development, production and sales of audio & video products, such as HDMI extender, splitter, KVM, matrix, switcher, converter, HDMI fiber cable and Type-C etc. OEM & ODM services are available. We are located in Guangzhou, 30 minutes to Baiyun Airport and 1 hour to Guangzhou Port. With 18,000 square meters factory and more than 150 staff. Our production strictly comply with ISO9001 standard, all the products are certified by: HDMI Adopter, CE, FCC, RoHS etc.
Packaging & Shipping
(1)by express :2~5working days (including DHL,UPS,EMS,Fedex)
(2)by sea:21~45working days
(3)by air:3~7working days
(4)by Truck:28-33working days
Tips: We will send you a tracking number or BL documents after the goods was shipped .
1. Q: There is VGA interface on my computer and the TV, can I connect them with VGA cable?
A: You can connect any two devices only if they have a VGA interface.
2. Q: Why is there no icon of the computer on my TV when they are connected?
A: Find Resolution Setting on the computer and set it as Copy Mode.
3. Q: Why only video but no audio?
A: Firstly make sure the Drive is correct, then set the Audio Output as Output
4. Q: Why is the image not full screen?
A: Firstly set the TV resolution correctly, then adjust the Graphics zoom function.
5. Q: How to adjust the resolution of the TV?
A: In Windows XP: click the right button on the desktop—Attributes—Setting—
click the TV icon—adjust the resolution.
In Windows7: click the right button on the desktop—Resolution--click the TV
icon—adjust the resolution.
6. Q: Why my resolution is lower than 1920*1440?
A: Firstly make sure your TV specification is up to 1920*1440, then adjust the res
olution on the computer.
7. Q: Why in expansion mode, the icons are in the center of the TV, not full screen?
A: Because in Expansion Mode, the TV resolution is 1920*1440, but the resolution
of the icons is lower than 1920*1440.
8. Q: There is HDMI interface on my computer and the TV, can i connect them with HDMI cable?
A: You can connect any two devices only if they have a HDMI interface.