This USB2.0 extender adopts USB standard 2.0 protocol, compatible with 1.1 protocol. It can break the constraint of computer host to USB cable length. Users can connect a standard USB port via the sender’s end at the computer host, and can use 4 standard USB ports at the receiver’s far end via single LAN cable. It can be widely used in the fields of computers, education, bank security systems etc.
1. USB signals transmitted by a single LAN cable, easy to use and install, it can be extended up to 50m via LAN cable.
2.USB2.0 interface, transfer rate up to 480Mbps, backward compatible with USB1.1
3. Transmit uncompressed signals, transmit speed can reach the USB2.0 standard speed.
4. Supports standard CAT5/CAT5E and CAT6.
5. Can connect all USB devices, printers, network cameras, hard drives, mobile phones, digital cameras, game controller, etc.
6. Rated input voltage:5V; input current: external power supply 1000mA
7. Operating temperature range (-15℃ to +75 ℃)
8. Product Dimensions: sender, receiver (L * W * H) 82X45X22 (mm)
9. Product net weight: 205g±10g